Manufacturer & Distributor Jobs and Careers
The Bicycle Industry is comprised of companies who
distribute and/or manufacture bicycle apparel, gear,
equipment and components for any type of bicycling. These may include road, mountain, BMX, cyclocross, electric, kids
bikes and other specialty bicycles. Products are designed for specific uses such as racing, recreational riding and touring, kids bicycles and commuting.
to these companies are consultants and independent contractors
and indpendent sales reps. Over 2000 retail stores, from
the smallest one-person shop to the largest chain sell
cycling gear, apparel and components the bicycling enthusiast. There are many bicycle jobs out there, if you want to follow your passion!
Sample Bicycle Industry Jobs and Careers
- Product Development
- Designers (product, website and print)
- Inside Sales Rep
- Outside Independent Sales Rep
- Marketing (Internet and Print)
- Customer Service
- Warehouse and production
- Financial Analyst
- Public Relations
- Social Media and E-Commerce
Trade Magazines, Online Magazines and Newsletters
Bicycle Mechanic Schools
Websites, Online Publications and Forums
- SmartEtailing.com: SmartEtailing specializes in helping bicycle retailers have robust, relevant, content-rich websites that are easy to manage and maintain.
- BicycleCertifications.com: Courses emphasize safety from a productgs liability and negligence standpoint so that retailers and bike shops can reduce their risk of injury to others and lawsuit.
Bicycle Blogs & Forums
Executive Search Firms
Independent Rep Associations