|Job Title: ||Inside Sales
|Industry Sector: ||Bike
|Job Categories: ||Sales - Inside
| Contact Information
Address: 1475 Arthur ave unit 1
Louisville, CO 80027
Company Phone: 303-410-7336
Web Site: http://wheelsmfg.com
The Position: Inside Sales
Position: Inside Sales
Wheels Mfg is expanding fast and seeking a highly motivated, sales result orientated, industry experienced individual. Inside sales.
Develop and implement all sales activities within an assigned customer group. Maximize through business relationships, technology enhancement, brand loyalty programs, and targeted sales processes necessary in changing environments.
Essential Functions of the position:
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the development and improvement in the accounts within an assigned customer group.
- Implement marketing plans as needed.
- Communication effectively both internally and externally using appropriate tools and technologies in order to provide timely and accurate reporting of information as requested by the national sales manager.
- Evaluates assigned account's business process and provides recommendation for enhancements that generate additional revenue.
- Collaborates with development, marketing, support, quality assurance, and management to ensure successful launch of products.
- Indentifies revenue opportunities within assigned accounts and collaborates with marketing, product development, and management.
- Use market data (customer feedback, surveys) to identify overall business trends and assist in developing sales campaigns to meet the needs of each customer segment.
- Act as a liason for internal and external communications with assigned accounts. Manages calls and ensures a postive relationship with assigned accounts. Provides regular status reports and manages task lists on assigned accounts.
- Ensures that reporting and communication is frequent and bi-directional.
- Relay technical information to retailers and consumers in an easily identifiable format. Assist in development of necessary sales tools including catalogs, sales sheets, POPs, etc.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelors degree.
- 5-7 years of inside sales experience within the cycling/sporting goods industry.
- Exceptional sales skills coupled with very strong execution and project managment skills
- Strong PC skills, including MS office, Manufacturing accounting/sales software, Outlook, and web browsers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Strong understanding of customer and market segmentation
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales
- Must be an excellent team player
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Proven public speaking and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel regularly, both domestic and overseas.
Very competitive compensation made up of base salary plus commission. Medical and retirement plan.
Job Location: Louisville, CO
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years