|Job Title: ||CNC Machinist
|Industry Sector: ||Bike, Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Computer - Programmer
Retail - Mechanic
The Position: CNC Machinist
Reynolds Cycling a Utah based Company is looking for a CNC Machinist with at least 3 years of hands on experience in reading, writing, and troubleshooting programming code. Experience with fixture setup and operating large machining equipment a must. Additionally, experience in mold making a plus but not required. Must have hands on floor shop experience, a thorough understanding of correct machining practices, and the ability to maintain tight tolerances on parts.
- Understand Milltronics, Fadal, and Haas controls.
- Must be able to use standard inspection equipment such as calipers, height gauge, micrometers, etc.
- Maintain CNC equipment through regular maintenance and preventative care.
- The successful candidate must be able to read and understand detailed part drawings with GD&T convention and tight tolerances.
- Must be able to work without supervision, maintain good communication, and follow instructions well.
- Ability to meet deadlines while multitasking between various machining projects.
- Willingness to work on non-machining projects as needed.
- Must be able to work closely with engineers during the design phase of fixtures and tooling.
- Have a mechanical aptitude with a desire to learn and a drive to excel.
- Highly skilled in the fabrication of high tolerance parts.
- Identify, correct, and document the root causes of tooling related defects. Make the necessary corrections to avoid identical defects while fabricating tooling.
- Basic computer skills to document work tasks and mold history.
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Country: United States
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years
Contact Name: Reynolds Cycling
Direct Phone: 801-565-8003