The Position: Stanley Regional Sales Manager
Position: Stanley Western Regional Sales Manager
Who are we?
Established in 1983, privately-held Pacific Market International (PMI) designs, manufactures and markets innovative food and beverage solutions designed for busy lifestyles. Our brands in the marketplace are Stanley, Aladdin, Migo, and Slant Collections. PMI is headquartered in Downtown Seattle, with beautiful views of Elliott Bay from our office windows. We also have offices around the world in Shanghai & Shenzhen, China; Rio de Janeiro & Manaus, Brazil; Manila, Philippines; Amsterdam, The Netherlands; and San Francisco & Bentonville, USA. More information can be found at www.pmi-worldwide.com. Thanks for checking out our full-time Stanley Western Regional Sales Manager role.
As the Western Regional Sales Manager you are responsible for leading, managing, and growing Stanley's business in your territory. You are a highly successful sales driver and leader who will build strong partnerships and personally manage key accounts for long term growth. You have the ability to lead and coach others through the hiring and overall management of an independent sales rep team. You are able to grow sales though building assortments, placing merchandising, promotions, marketing and ecommerce solutions and are able to represent the needs of the market and communicate competitive information and market trends back to the organization. We are flexible about where you live - anywhere on the US West Coast is great.
- Deliver targeted sales and profit increases in your assigned region.
- Identify, develop, and forecast new business opportunities consistently filling your sales pipeline.
- Develop, manage, and grow strategic and key accounts and find solutions within our products and services.
Have a deep understanding of the category and account strategies.
- Design and execute compelling programs and presentations for key accounts and channel sales strategies that differentiate Stanley from the competition.
- Travel extensively within your region, trade shows, and PMI headquarters in Seattle.
- Partner with the trade marketing manager, account management teams, and product teams.
As the Stanley Regional Sales Manager we ask that you bring:
- Passion for the brand, team, and personal accountability for the success of Stanley in the marketplace.
- The ability to negotiate effectively toward mutually beneficial wins with a varied group of people, accounts, and channels.
- The ability to convert data and POS insights into compelling customer solutions.
- 8-10 years sales management experience.
Experience managing independent sales reps.
- Multi-channel experience ideally in outdoor, sporting good, and/or hunting and fishing.
Great benefits package including matching 401(k) Plan, fully paid medical/dental/vision and paid vacation/sick/personal/volunteer days.
Help us build our success story today.
Please apply by contacting PMI at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 10+ years