|Job Title: ||The North Face: eCommerce Asset Coordinator
|Industry Sector: ||Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Editorial-Video-Photo
| Contact Information
Company Phone: 510-814-7600
The Position: The North Face: eCommerce Asset Coordinator
The North Face is the premier supplier of authentic, innovative and technologically advanced exploration apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories. TheNorthFace.com offers a vast catalog of products and dually serves as the platform for product research supplemented by our assets, from styling down to alt views – these details matter to the consumer and visual representation has a direct correlation to sales.
The eCommerce Asset Coordinator will be tasked with coordinating all product photography/video assets and contribute to bridging the gap between a digital and in-store experience. This position supports the Sr. Asset Coordinator and will work closely with Digital Content Team and cross-functional teams within the company as well as wholesale accounts.
- Plan, manage, and track high volume assets throughout the production process with external vendors and facilitate timely delivery to site and DAM.
- Compile line list references and collaborate with product and merchandising on construction of seasonal shotlist.
- Ensure assets are being styled and produced to the highest standards during proofing process.
- Manage samples for in-season photography, SMUs, on location shoots and arrange for organization and transportation to studio(s)/producer.
- Liaise regularly with internal Photo/Video team to align and communicate on quality control, seasonal priorities, on-location needs, internal studio leverage, and brand standards.
- Support Sr. Asset Coordinator with Elevated On-model casting, planning and organization.
Client Services: 30%
- Collaborate with Sales, Account Marketing, Product, Merchandising and Marketing on the coordination of production timelines and efficiency in processes.
- Distribute daily status to keep internal and external clients informed of the asset delivery progress.
- Deliver assets to external and internal clients via DAM upon request.
- Be the subject matter expert for Workfront DAM, Scene7, ProofHQ and SBXView.
Quality Assurance: 20%
- Oversee the organization and maintenance of all product photography/video published on site including image sets, tagging, sequencing and alt views.
- Investigate and retouch/correct any image discrepancies brought on by customer reviews/complaints.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent years of education and experience.
- Experience in a relevant role: digital asset coordinator, assistant photo editor, assistant producer, image archivist, assistant art buyer or (agency) client service representative.
- 1-3 years of experience in creative project planning.
- 1-3 years of experience in light post production/retouching.
- Experience in vendor/client communication is preferred.
- Must have exceptional organization skills, verbal and written communication skills, time management, interpersonal skills, and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Takes initiative & brings impeccable follow-up skills.
- Studio experience is a plus.
- Great eye for detail and ability to accurately weigh significance for reshoots.
- Working knowledge of excel, photoshop and google docs required.
- Some knowledge on DAM tools and/or publishing tools are a plus.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Travel required: 5%
Job Location: Alameda, CA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: None
Job Application Web Site: https://vfc.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/NorthFaceCorporate/job/Alameda-CA/The-North-Face--eCommerce-Asset-Coordinator_R-20170502-0123-3