Spyder Footwear Brand Manager
Posted by Footwear Unlimited Inc. on 12/22/2021
Industry Sector: Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
State: IL, MO
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
The Spyder Footwear Brand Manager leads the development and execution of strategic marketing plans for major initiatives, leads strategy and execution for consumer facing activations, drives brand partnerships and collaborations, and leads a cohesive go-to-market process. The oversight of these responsibilities is geared toward deepening the consumers awareness of and building affinity for the brand and footwear category to maximize sales growth.
Spyder Footwear is a new outdoor footwear brand with three main categories: Mountain Sport, Everyday Active and Lifestyle. Our mountain to metro footwear positioning meets today’s outdoor consumer where they are, to Prepare, Perform, and Live. Our mission is to create quality technical footwear that perform in all conditions and altitudes.
· Lead the seasonal Etail channel marketing programs and digital content strategy, focused on creating an exceptional online experience for the Spyder Footwear on brand retail partner sites
· Partner with Amazon 3P Agencies on marketplace strategy
· Drive traffic to key retail partners via ecommerce and brick and mortar
· Work closely with Spyder Footwear GM to create strategic business plans with top customers
· Manage key Etail account marketing relationships
· Develop, manage, and provide creative direction for social media campaigns for Spyder Footwear, working closely with the Spyder Active teams to coordinate messages that align with the brand identity
· Develop, manage, and provide creative direction for e-mail campaigns in coordination with Spyder Active
· Drive brand/category awareness. Work with GM to develop annual marketing budgets necessary to achieve brand goals and targets
· Develop creative briefs and direct lifestyle photography/creative needs for both internal and external partners
· Provide creative direction and lead the production of in-store assets
· Oversee/create regional trade show needs with creative team
· 5+ years relevant and progressive marketing strategy expertise and demonstrated experience with an outdoor footwear or soft lines brand
· Demonstrated ability to work with a team and must have a track record in executing tasks/projects
· Talented storyteller, able to bring others to an understanding of marketing analytics
· Experience communicating with retail buyers and sales teams
· Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with an emphasis on:
o Phenomenal organizational and communication skills
o Critical thinking and creative problem-solving
o Collaborative, detail-oriented, results-driven, and entrepreneurial
Why Footwear Unlimited?
Since 1966, Footwear Unlimited is an industry leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing footwear. Our brand portfolio includes Baretraps, Spyder Footwear, and The Frye Company Footwear. Under the leadership of Pat Mooney, President and CEO, the Footwear Unlimited teams operate in the USA, China, Vietnam, and Mexico to produce millions of pairs of shoes annually.
· Excellent benefits with significant portion of premiums paid by the company
· 401(k) program with employer match
· Casual and positive work environment
· Competitive compensation
About Footwear Unlimited Inc.
Many companies can make shoes, what makes us exceptional and has them coming back year after year is our collaborative approach and our complete dedication to meeting the needs of today’s consumers.
We partner with customers, business associates, and colleagues on a personal level, with respect and integrity. We take the time to understand the ever-changing marketplace and our customer needs. Getting high-quality products to the right place, at the right price, and right on time, has enabled us to become one of the most efficient suppliers and partners of choice for quality footwear.