Inside Sales Customer Service Representative
Posted by Signature Products Group on 12/22/2021
Industry Sector: Action, Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment
City: Salt Lake City
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative
Signature Products Group – Salt Lake City, Utah
Signature Products Group is a leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing products for some of the best brands in the world. We are proud stewards of our brand partners Browning, Carhartt, Jeep, Realtree, Ducks Unlimited, Hooey, Kryptek, Chris Kyle and Huk.
SPG is looking for a Customer Service team member, supporting our Inside Sales effort to join our team in our Salt Lake City, Utah office. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and provide excellent sales support and customer service. This role is a critical partner for our House accounts and requires a disciplined, organized, self-starter with acute attention to detail and strong analytical capabilities.
· Execute all aspects of the sales function, including order input
· Relationship development
· Existing account management
· Serve as primary contact with accounts / customers
· Collaborate with different departments to resolve issues
Provide accurate information regarding product
availability, lead time, and stock status
Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability, or specifications
· Answer high call volume; take customer phone and web orders, respond to customer requests accurately, and in a timely manner
· Manage sales lifecycle from initial contact through product delivery by following up on requests, capturing and cataloging customer needs, managing product and pricing inquiries, providing quotes, delivering samples and completing orders
· Provide outstanding customer service through multiple channels, including online, phone and in-person
· Ability to work independently as well as with the team as projects dictate
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities with limited resources
· Ability to identify and manage sensitive and confidential information in accordance with company policies and practices
· Confidence to represent themselves, and the company, in a professional manner in diverse business situations.
· Other tasks as assigned
· Time Management
· Detail Oriented
· Problem Solving, Good Judgement, Decision Making
· Flexible, Self-Directed, Team Player
· Strong work ethic, dedication, punctual, reliable
· Proficient with standard office computer programs (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· High school diploma/GED
· Experience in inside sales or customer service-related position
· Applicants with strong retail experience will be preferred
SigSignature Products Group offers a competitive compensation package that includes medical, retirement savings and paid holidays. Onsite gym, company events, and option to bring canine to work if office worthy.
About Signature Products Group
We design, develop, manufacture and distribute licensed products for some of the best brands in the world.
Signature Products Group® was founded in Salt Lake City in 2001 with an ambition to partner with the most prominent brands in the outdoor industry. As the business grew, family and lifelong friends came together to add fuel to the ?re. Today, we are an independent, full-service licensed product company that specializes in design, development, manufacturing, and distribution. As our business evolves and adapts, we remain devoted to our brand partners’ success and strive to maintain the same humility, integrity, and focused intensity we began with.
This tireless commitment has made Signature Products Group a respected brand partner and a second family to our employees.