National Sales Manager
Posted by Orion Outdoors Company on 10/28/2022
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Account Executive/Rep, Management - Executive, Management - Product -Brand, Management - Sales, Management - Team, Retail - Management- Staff, Retail - Sales, Sales - Company Rep & Support
Company Type: Retailer
City: Lake Orion
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Phone: 2486177530
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $50,000/ year plus commissions
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
We are looking for an experienced National Sales Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Your responsibilities include supervising and motivating the firearm sales team and building long-term client relationships. As the National Sales Manager, you should expect to use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth and promotion. Communication and team management skills are essential. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with customers. The sales manager is responsible for upholding the highest standard of customer service and is accountable for the growth of revenue of the department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
2. Lead sales team members to achieve sales targets.
3. Oversee the acquisitioning, dispositioning, and shipping of all firearms as well as the ATF-compliance of all records with ATF guidelines. 4. Establish productive and professional relationships with clients and provide timely and effective solutions and suggestions aligned with the clients’ needs.
5. Ensure that firearm inventory is up to date and listed online; including but not limited to: the company website(s), GunBroker, Guns International, Guns.com, etc.
6. Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
7. Answer calls and ensure voicemails and emails are expediently responded to.
8. Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
9. Liaise with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency and cohesion.
10. Periodically travel and represent the company by displaying inventory and exhibiting at various events including but not limited to: Atlanta Charity Clays Fundraiser, Southern Side by Side Championship, SCTP Nationals, NSCA National Championship, and demo events at premier facilities across the country.
11. Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
About Orion Outdoors Company
Orion Outdoors Co. is an outdoor lifestyle brand dedicated to providing fine guns and gear to the modern outdoorsmen. Our founders have been in the shooting sports and gun club industry for over 50 years. We have put our decades of shooting experience together to offer a selection of services and heirloom quality products designed specifically for the discerning outdoorsmen.