Event Marketing Manager
Posted by Ruger Firearms on 11/09/2022
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting
Job Categories: Events, Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: DoesnotApply
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Ruger is seeking an Event Marketing Manager to lead the execution of event marketing plans including event production, trade show management and sales support. The Event Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing Operations.
- Execute end-to-end event details including sponsorship, staff, travel, marketing materials and shipping coordination for B2B and B2C trade shows and sponsored events. To include major trade shows, regional shows / events, sales driven promotions, store-within-a-store locations and other corporate / sales / marketing events.
- Source, negotiate with and track all event related expenses, partners, vendors and suppliers.
Must be able to successfully pass a drug and background screen.
D.O.E-Please include your salary requirements with your resume.
- Competitive compensation package including competitive salary, profit share and bonus
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Life and Retirement benefits including 401k match, discretionary supplemental 401k contribution, basic and supplemental life options, as well as short- and long-term disability plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Relocation Assistance is available for the right candidate.
- Desirable work/life balance utilizing a hybrid work schedule is available.
Applications will be reviewed as received. If we have further interest, we will reach out to you directly. Thank you, for your interest in Ruger Firearms.
*Quarterly profit sharing for associates is based on the Company’s profits earned for the quarter. Visit our website at Ruger.com/investor relations to view earnings statements.
About Ruger Firearms
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. With products made in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than 40 product lines, across both the Ruger and Marlin brands. For almost 75 years, Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. Our motto, "Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens®," echoes our commitment to these principles as we work hard to deliver quality and innovative firearms.