Warranty and Technical Support
Posted by SCOTT USA on 09/08/2023
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Tech Rep
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, Events, HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, Retailer, Retail
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Warranty-Technical Support Assistant
SCOTT Sports is seeking a qualified individual for the full-time position of WARRANTY-TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT for our Warranty Department located in our Ogden, UT facility. SCOTT Sports was established in 1958 and has grown into an international action-sport brand. Core sports divisions for the brand include: Bike, Wintersport, Motosport and Running.
SCOTT Sports seeks to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with winter sports gear, including ski boots and skis. Have the ability to show working knowledge of repair and maintenance of equipment. Must also have 2 or more years of bicycle or winter sport store retail sales experience.
Primary Job Duties:
- Quickly classify warranty and crash replacement situations
- Facilitate the quick replacement of all warranty parts
- Receive returned equipment and determine how they will be processed
- Work with the warranty team on basic mechanical claims to final resolution
- Help maintain demo gear, including any mechanical rework or repair needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good verbal/typing communication skills
- History of successful customer service experience
- Motocross background and experience desired
Pay will be based on experience, ability and product knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ogden, UT 84404: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Technical Support Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
About SCOTT USA
Founded in 1958 by Ed Scott, SCOTT sports SA invented the ski pole as we know it. The company went on to become a Motorsport and Bike manufacturing Icon. Today SCOTT Sports SA has become an international sporting goods company. SCOTT Sports SA is a worldwide leader in the development, manufacturing, sales and marketing of high end performance products intended for biking, winter sport, motorsport and running. Innovation, technology and design are the essence of the Scott products and the vision of our engineers and designers.
SCOTT Sports SA has grown into an international action-sport brand. Scott USA is the US arm of SCOTT Sports SA. We seek to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, and strong interpersonal skills.