Product Developer / Product Manager
Posted by Club Ride Apparel on 12/01/2021
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Design - Apparel, Design & Development - Product, Management - Product -Brand, Production - Apparel
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
State: CA, ID
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Contract
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Apparel Product Developer / Product Manager
We’re seeking a part time(contract) Apparel Product Developer / Product Manager to join our growing team! You’ll be responsible for assisting in the development process of all Club Ride Apparel. You’ll work with our Lead Product Development / Designer and CEO. Contract hours needed is approximately 15-20 hours per week.
Our ideal candidate is strong with processes, a problem solver, and an all-star communicator.
· Lead the implementation and manage new Product Management software to streamline our process and communication, with both our internal and external teams.
· Ensure excellent communication between all product development stakeholders. ...
· Champion the brand's Quality Control for all production apparel; from materials, construction and sewing, to fit consistency and packaging.
· Manage all production-related fittings for newly adopted styles, as well as running products, for fit assessment and consistency.
· Partner with Product Developer on research and development of construction techniques and quality assurance.
- At least 3-years’ experience in an apparel development role
- Demonstrable effective communication skills with overseas supply chain
- Knowledge of all steps in an apparel development process
- Hyper organized and detail oriented
- Highly communicative and proactive in your day-to-day workflow process.
- Knowledge of fabrics, techniques and print/embellishment processes
- Excellent time management skills; adept with keeping and meeting key dates on the development calendar.
- Comfortable with calendars and dates; excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with different personalities on a team.
- PLM Software, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and CAD / Tech Pack knowledge a plus