Customer Service Dealer Service Rep
Posted by Sea to Summit on 04/28/2022
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Admin/Clerical, Customer Service
Company Type: Accessories
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
- Execute and exemplify excellent customer service in all interactions.
- Timely and accurate processing of sales orders, returns, and help tickets.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with dealers and consumers, engaging with them to truly understand their needs and provide solutions.
- Acquire and maintain comprehensive systems & process knowledge, pricing tools, inventory, lead time, and resources needed to respond to customer inquiries and provide cross-functional support to multiple internal teams.
- Provide prompt communication of order confirmations and backorders
- Act as a liaison between customers and various departments
- Process return to stock and credit transactions
- Process warranty requests including Return Authorizations
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all products
- Answer and direct incoming company phone calls
- Handle questions or issues in a professional and timely manner
- Understand the needs of Sea to Summit’s retail partners and consumers and provide support to enable their success or satisfaction.
- Demonstrate “nimbility” by providing cross-functional support as needed.
- Work in tandem with various departments and maintain a flexible attitude supporting all the work that helps in achieving organizational goals, along with other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years in in-sales and/or customer service role experience and 1+ years working within the outdoor industry
- Comfortable and professional when speaking with dealers and consumers on the phone
- Exceptional verbal and written skills with a strong aptitude for accuracy and detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis i.e. (phone calls, emails, order entry).
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of outdoor equipment and technical product knowledge
- Aptitude for learning, understanding and retaining technical product information
- Strong base of outdoor product knowledge
- Exceptional active listening and organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Adobe PDF
- Ability to solve problems and bring new ideas to the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both consumers, customers and peers
- Possess a friendly and positive attitude
- Experience with data entry in an order management system - SAP ERP or CRM is a plus
- Flexible and adaptable when facing changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- An active user of our product and passionate outdoor participant is highly desired
About Sea to Summit
Significant growth and international recognition haven diminished our start-up spirit though still a highly creative, fully collaborative team with a radically innovative approach that mirrors the hungry, young company of our roots.
We'e a dynamic business with offices in Australia, Germany, China and Hong Kong.